- Works directly with customers to schedule appointments for load pick-up and deliveries, communicating via phone or email, and using the internet to confirm and book the scheduled load.
- Enters appointments in the scheduling system, once appointments are confirmed.
- Builds effective partnerships with internal teams to offer and provide exceptional, seamless customer service.
- Tracking and tracing shipments.
- Ensure smooth and timely freight process flow.
- Ensure accurate and timely data entry into our operating system.
- Ensure timely movement and delivery of freight to customers.
- Understand department process flow, constantly looking for areas of improved efficiency.
- Backup coverage for CSR as needed.
- Effective interpersonal skills, including proven abilities to listen, comprehend, effectively communicate clearly and concisely to obtain positive results.
- Pro-active, strong organizational skills.
- Previous experience with LME/McLeod a plus.
- Excellent communication skills: written and oral
- Decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Customer Service experience with high attention to details.
- Data entry, scan, email, and upload documents, general administrative tasks, answering phones.
This is a salaried, commission based position- earning potential is limitless based on your energy and input!
Network Transport provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $14.00 per hour
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org